Monday, February 21, 2005

So I"m a little slow

Yeah I totally knew I wouldn't update this much, I'm really going to work on it. So happy news for me...Friday was my last day at tutor time. It's such a bitter sweet thing. I already miss my kids so much. Confession is that I cried a little today because I missed them. I watch kid shows or shows about kids all day. I was supposed to start my new job...that I am so excited about, today but Scott called me this morning and told me that Jabin was sick so to plan not to come. But good news, he's feeling better and I'll be watching him tomrrow. He's so cute! Such a sweet boy! He'll be two March 11th. So such a fun age. Once I have a picture with him I'll put it on so you can all share in his cuteness.

So since I had the day off i was able to do a lot of reading today too....no I didn't actually watch tve all day...I get bored of it pretty fast. I was give a book called When God Writes Your Love Story, a few months ago but I never got around to reading it...so since I've had the book for a good six months or so I decided I should read it and return it to my friend. It's been good so far, I have a couple more chapters in the book. It's a lot like all the other "dating" books but they do have a few different angles/thinking on dating. So I have to say that I do enjoy it. I was also able to clean the house for my parents today. You know it's just not as much fun to clean when you are told to...but when you choose to do it on your own....it's always fun. Stinkin sin nature. Well I'm off to read a little more then head to bed. Thanks for reading my very exciting post :)

No comments: