Friday, December 23, 2005

Just a little somethin' somethin'

Happy Christmas Eve's Eve...hehe

Well it's been a crazy week for me....again....I got to go to the ER on Thurs. It was pretty crazy.
I got hit with a flu bug around 3 that morning and I'll spare you all the details. But after vomiting 13+ times I actually ended up passing out (yeah that was a new experience too) and then we called the doctor and they told me to go to the ER. So mom took me down to the hospital and I had to have two bags of IV to get me re hydrated. I lost so much fluid and I couldn't keep any down when I tried to drink so I was very dehydrated and that's why I had to go to the hospital. It was crazy and it hit so fast. But I'm doing much better now. Pretty much really bored from having so much "down" time. But I'm so thankful that God healed me quickly and that He has provided me with an understanding employer!

I can't believe Christmas is here. I was all ready for it so quickly this year that now I can't believe it's finally here. My shopping and all is done, all but three presents are wrapped and all is well. Tomorrow we have our annual Christmas Eve with the Mancelyea family. (that's the Mancewicz and Elyea families) We play games and just have a good time, not really hard to do in our family!

2 comments:

Mriss said...

I'm glad you got feeling better! I had that exact same bug once. After throwing up what felt like a million times I went to the doctor's and passed out in the office, she was ready to send me to ER for and IV but I was able to keep the water down that she gave. So LUCKY! You got to go to the ER! haha I'm just kidding, I sure am glad it wasn't worse than that!

Anonymous said...

Wow, now that is a Christmas Catastrophe! Kind of tops my Crooked Christmas tree! :)