Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm an Aunt!!!







We were very excited to welcome into the world, Colton Scott Elyea. He was born this morning at 4:09am C-section. His poor mother was in labor for 23 hours, having only dialated to 1 in that time so the doctors finally decided to do a c-section. They discovered his cord was around his neck which is why he wasn't coming down...which is then why she wasn't dialating. He was 6lbs 11oz. 20 1/2in long. He's so laid back...just like Jared and Kristen. He really never cries (yet). Just beautiful, but I may be a little partial. He's healthy which we praise the Lord for and even more than that Kristen is doing well! She is very tired still, which is expected but came through great! I will update more later. I wasn't able to hold him yet...very sad. But I want to allow Jared and Kristen some alone time and not over crowd them. So I will try to head to the hospital again tomorrow to hold my favorite Nephew Colton. I have told him all along I'm his favorite (thanks for that line Gabe).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh he's SOOOO ADORABLE!! those pictures are great :D