Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fun Out-of-Doors

Sum-Sum-Summa Time...Enjoying the beautiful weather outside is the way summer was meant to be enjoyed. I got to go to the pool with Jabin and Lorrie this past week...But that was just the beginning. Friday I went kayaking with Carol for about four hours in the morning. Then went fishing with the old man late at night. Got to break in the boat...But sadly only caught our small bass for bait...The big catfish weren't biting. Saturday Brit and I went to the beach (it was a great day but had some interesting conversation next to us. It's always interesting to hear how being in the world really live their lives...I just can't even imaging living that lifestyle.) Then we came back from the beach and went running. I'm loving the outdoors. Now I just need to go camping....Anyone want to go? Well I was going to finish up a video transfer today, but I really just don't want to go into the shop...So I think I'll just leave it for another night. So I'll just work on Math with Marissa this afternoon....Good news is that I think we only have fiver more class periods! Yes! Have a nice afternoon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello, becky. my name is update. and i would like to see myself enforced on your blog.