Monday, July 17, 2006

Update on my life...Just for you jenny



Well, I had a great time rollerblading a few weeks ago...Marissa taught me how to do it..and how to attempt to stop...I did pretty well until it came to the way back and ended up hurting my ankle...oh well it was worth it and I'll do it again I'm sure! Rollerblading not hurt my ankle. But the best news of all is that I am done with Math class!!! Almost nothing could be better than that. But then I stop and think...oh wait there is only three day until I leave for Colorado! I am so geeked about a vacation you have no idea!!! I'll get to go white water rafting for the first time ever...and visit some of my most favorite places.

It seems as if my life doesn't really change. I work, go to school, sleep, try and see friends, clean my house day in a day out...it gets tiresome after a while. And most of the time I do ok with being content in my current status of singleness....but lately has been really tough. I'll just share for all the people I don't know...since who know who actually reads my blog.....Due to the the fact I have three weddings comin up on the same day..I'll miss two weddings while I'm in CO...and then just seeing how cute my married friends are, I get a little discontented. I would really like to know the honest to goodness reason why I am not a "dateable" (spelling??) girl. I'm the one that is always the sister of the good friend...so seriously...Ok so I may be a little more emotional this week too but if anyone is willing to give me a real answer whether you think it will hurt my feelings or whatever....How am I supposed to change whatever it is that repulses guys if I don't know? So if you are willing to share an honest answer....This includes you guys (if any of you read this anymore) just jot me a note at beckyelyea@comcast.net. Thanks friends! Ok so there's my sorry update. Sorry to be so discouraging. I seem to be in a happiness slump right now. Well Here are some fun pics to hopefully distract from the melancholy...

3 comments:

Mriss said...

haha love it - my thoughts exactly sometimes...I don't think too many people would disagree that our problem is it's the guys here, not us. No offense to them, but it's their fault;) If someone has a debate, bring it on, I wanna hear it!

Unknown said...

hmm...so I updated - where's the promised update from YOU? :)

Mriss said...

Howdy stranger! -update required- I can't believe how long it's been -update required- since I've talked to you! -update required- Tell us about your new job! How's Lorrie doing? How are you feeling about leaving Jabin? Any new boyfriends lately? Are you excited about fall? What have you been doing for fun lately because I haven't seen you! Hmm...it's not even 9 o'clock on a Saturday morning, I have no other ideas but thought I might try and help a little!;) Love ya