Monday, October 24, 2005

The Boys are Back

So saturday night I was able to go see the Pistons, center court, ten rows back against the Heat. Oh it was awesome. I took Hebe with me and his commentary alone makes the game more fun. And yeah it was preseason, but I sure didn't care....watching the pistons is watching the pistons in my book. And I'm going again in two weeks. I'm taking my mom to see them play the Raptors. And that's even a picture night...so that should be a lot of fun.

Things with Jabin were challenging last week, but he totally made up for it today. We met McKenna and Marissa (or Miss-ah-ra as Jabin says) at Chuck-E-Cheese. That's always fun and they are just so cute together. They hold hands and when Jabin saw McKenna today he said, "I missed you McKenna" does it get any cuter than that? And it wore him out, he took a three hour nap today. We have library tomorrow and then Music class on Thurs, so over all we'll have a busy week.

Oh and so much fun, I get to spend the weekend with the Tolsma kids in three weeks. Oh I miss those cute little kids! Well they're not so little any more Brandon is 13. Man that's crazy. But I'm really looking forward to that.

I had an extended talk with Ben last night about boys (mainly them taking leadership roles in dating...haha you wonder why huh..haha). But I have to say I learned alot about the male ego. It really does help to just ask boys about things instead of wondering. I'm sure I could tell you girls a few things but each guy is different so I could be wrong.

Oh I got to feel the baby kick two weekends ago. It was the coolest thing I've ever felt. Kristen was laying on the couch and the baby was just moving...so cute. You could actually see her belly moving from the baby.

Well I have a good week all

No comments: