Thursday, October 13, 2005

Dios es mi fuerta!

Well hello once again my loyal fans...Yes this is actually a new post. I have been meaning to update the post but I really didn't have anything special to say. I have been busy watching Jabin this week. And I have the day off tomorrow now. Which is always nice to have a day off...But on the flip side with this job is that I really do miss Jabin when I don't watch him. (Yeah I'm a nerd I know).

So yes the love of my life came back in action on Tuesday night...yea you heard me right...Carlos Delfino and the Pistons have returned for a new season. (haha I had you all fooled for a little bit huh...You really thought there was someone hehehe). And I get to go see them in eight days...Only eight days. Center court, ten rows back from the players...Against the HEAT...Doesn't get much better than that...Well except to actually meet the players themselves...How cool would that be?

My aunt Julie and uncle Bodie (my mom's brother) are here from Colorado. It has been so much fun seeing them. The trouble with them living in CO and us in MI is that we don't really see much of family. I have met their kids three times in my life and I've seen them about five times so spending an extended amount of time with them has been wonderful!!! They are so cool. They have a motorcycle. It's a really cool one too. Yeah I am scared to death to ride them but I think they are cool looking. And they are such godly examples. I would have loved to have them around more growing up. Guess that's just something to remember when/if I have kids.

I'm so excited! It's been a good night.

No comments: