Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Hermano

So Josh turns 22 today...How crazy. But because he has welding class until 9 I wouldn't have been able to see him until around 10 tonight, I gave him his presents last night. Oh it was funny. A while back we had been watching a Disney movie, made for TV called High School Musical. It was really cheesy and dumb but at the same time one of those cute movies. Well the next day I see Josh and he's singing the songs from the movie...Seriously I didn't even remember the lyrics that well....So I got him the soundtrack for his birthday. And last night when he opened it, he sat and listened to the songs with the lyrics out singing along...Yes to be dumb but it was still funny and worth buying the CD.

Oh and happy day I have finally finish Jared and Kristen's wedding video. It's amazing how fast I can do things for work but it took me a year to get theirs done...Sorry guys. All I have to do now it burn it onto a DVD for them...!!! It's a good feeling! So now I'm starting an open house video for a girl named Emily. It's fun but a little difficult because I don't know her at all so picking out what is important is a little harder than I thought it would be.

Oh and this is fun, I'm going out to breakfast with Christa Miller on Friday. We randomly hook up about once a year and have breakfast. I can't wait to see her. She is just the sweetest girl and always so fun!

Well Happy Birthday Brother! I love you and you're my favorite brother named Josh (just don't tell Josh though, he might get mad)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no it's happy birthday a TU!

:D

Becky said...

oh my poor little jen is forgeting her spanish....it's a ti...but I still love you, thanks Jen!