Saturday, April 15, 2006

RutLerov

Yeah what a crazy time this is. And it's so true the older you get the faster the the time goes. And especially now working for Jabin full time and putting in a lot of additional hours working for my mom. But that's the fun job especially when you get to talk to the customers. We had the greatest lady come in today...She has a really big video/pic order for her daughter's open house, it'll be fun, but she just complimented her daughter...She's just beautiful, oh wait til you hear her sing, she was just the most beautiful baby. It was wonderful to see someone with such adoration for her daughter. She just fun on top of being so sweet. I love it. It makes me want to stop working for Scott and Lorrie, as hard as that would be!!! Not that I'm going to. I don't even know when we'll open my store yet so we'll take it one step at at time. But I love it. And I really found that I don't care for Macs. I thought it would be so much better using that program, but I prefer Pinnacle, even with all the gliches, it's much faster and you can control more with it, as far as timing, transition, clips, special effects...Yeah I like Pinnacle. Never thought I'd say that after all the Praise I've heard about Macs. Oh well, I guess old habits die hard.

So I have the most beautiful Nephew of all time, I'm sure of it!! He's so good I could just sit and watch him all the time! I just love that boy. I'm his only Tia..I think it's fun. I asked them if it was alright that he call me that, so I'd be more distinct from the other aunts...I like it. Tia Becky is a little funny sounding but I like Tia. (that's aunt in Spanish for all the non-Spanish speakers).

So my life basically has been, working, then second job, I've been doing a lot of running. Guys I'm so proud. I know Pride goes before the fall, but I just have to share I've been running 9 min miles again. Ok yeah so it's not the fastest ever but for me it's amazing. I could never have ran that in high school. I think my best mile then was like 13 mins. (taking into account that my body has been altered by doctors...Sorry not gonna talk about that surgery though...ask me in person if you don't know what I'm talking about). So I'm loving running. I really need new shoes and asked my parents for them for my birthday. So what else have I been doing, sleeping, waiting for the love of my life to appear...I think he's still busy cuz I haven't seen him yet. I'm keeping my eyes peeled though....so if any of you find him for me, just let me know...I'm accepting willing applicants. hehe.

No comments: