Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A breath of fresh air




Well after having very busy weeks I'm finally able to sit down and relax today. I had trista's wedding this past weekend. So much fun! And it's official, there is no other possible thing I could be as a girl in a wedding besides the bride, I've been it all already....maid of honor, bridesmaid, singer, reader, flowergirl, guestbook attendent, punchbowl, cake cutter, videographer, personal attendent....I've been it all. So my day is coming...hehe. But we had a good time, it was great to spend time with Trista again too. She just makes me laugh so much. She looked beautiful and was so relaxed. No problems either throughout the day we were able to enjoy it all.

On top of this, my mom has been on the senior trip and my birthday present to her (it was April 3rd) was to suprise her by redoing the kitchen. She'd been talking about it for a while now but I didn't really think she was going to do it...so i decided to do it. I think it looks great!!! It's a teal blue/green with black accents. I'll have to post some pics when I take them...It was a long few days though. Mom left Weds morning so I started the cleaning and taping and got the ceiling painted. Thurs night I finished the wall painting, friday was rehersal dinner then touch-up afterwards, wrote my maid of honor speech and got my stuff together for the wedding. Sat was the wedding all day and I took the tape down after it was all done. I just love dancing...I"m sure other people like to watch me dance cuz I look so awful, but I have fun. Sunday, church then started the organizing. So I've been busy...I finally got to sleep Monday night.

I've got a jump on spring cleaning...now it's teaching the family how to be clean...and to take five more seconds to cleaning up, or close a door, or put away...etc. All in good time right....it's some high hopes on my part.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh you both look so beautiful! look at you, you tan little thing, you!