Saturday, November 26, 2005

I just LOVE this...

I have had so much fun this past week! I, first of all, can't believe how much I've gotten done in the past few days. (then I'll back track to Thanksgiving). Friday I was supposed to get up at 4:30 for the shopping...But I didn't' end up falling asleep until about 1 so I thought I'd better sleep in instead of going early. Mom and Carol (Mancewicz) went out and got some great deals, they said it was crazy though. I left my house around 10 and got my shopping pretty much done. I've never accomplished so much so quickly. It was fun though. I just have to wait to get the last of my presents so they're fresh. So after I got done shopping I put up my Christmas decorations (oh man I have so many it's so silly. And yes they're all mine actually. My mom always jokes when I get my own place she won't have any decorations to put up.) I then watched the pistons lose to the Wizards in double overtime. It was a decent game to watch though, just a sad ending. Some friends stopped by to watch it with me and Josh, which always makes it more fun!
Today I tried to sleep in, just cuz I could...Oh yeah I got up at 8:27....Yes I slept in!!! Ha. But I was productive again, I got the house cleaned, did some laundry (four loads) did some baking (I made Zucchini bread for the first time...I'll have to see how it turns out but I made three batches of it...Yeah I think I should have seen how the first turned out but oh well...I just hope it tastes good. I watch Rockford win their second state championship title....Yes! And did a little more shopping, then I'll watch the pistons again tonight.
Ok back to Thursday. It was so much fun! Mom and I got all our stuff ready on Weds night so all we had to do was put them in the oven. I made cranberry sauce for the first time this year...I didn't have a recipe so I made one up and it was actually really good...So if anyone wants the recipe I'd give it to ya. Well I decided I really wanted a nice family picture so I asked Carol if she'd take the pics for us, she said she didn't mind so I went out and bought us all shirts so we'd have a nice looking pic. I think they worked out well...Now we'll just have to take some new ones once my little Lucy/Coleton is born. It's really hard to have a my whole family behave long enough to take a good pic though. Those stinkers are such goofballs. So we watched the lions lose, checked out the ads and then later put in Elf, it's our new tradition to watch it to start off the Christmas events.

I love Christmas time! Oh man I have some more interesting things I've been learning from my bible reading I"ll have to put them on later so I don't have the worlds longest post. Have a great night everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

chick-ooooowwwwnnnn....owwwnnnn.

Becky said...

(weird throaty male voice.....chicken)haha

Becky said...

haha...oh Nan I'm so glad you can understand us...haha that's great!