Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Trust

So I guess the over all theme of my blog is they impact/way I'm able to live out or be challenged by my faith in God himself and His word. Does anyone else have trouble REALLY trusting God with ALL aspects of their life. It seems like I try to give it over to Him but they I end up taking it back (you know because He's not doing what I want I think I can turn things around...Duh). Sin nature is so not fun! It's like the more I try to not think about "things" the more Satan tries to make me see how much I need to think about it and how much I need to take control. How stupid, when you look back on it. But how hard it is to truly "cast all your cares upon Him." So seriously how do you actually do that? If anyone has figured it out I would love to know. There is one huge issue (to me) that I would love to not have anymore and if it were up to me it would have been taken care of years ago...

I guess it is our struggle to put off the old man and put on the new. I try, maybe it's so mindset I have that the world has influenced, I don't know. Yes I know I haven't said what it is I'm struggling with, it's for a reason. I want to be content in my current circumstances, and most of the time I am...this is one of those days that my mind won't stop. I'm pretty sure most of you have guess by now what I'm talking about. *sigh* It's in God's hands I know because if it were up to me I would have messed it up a long time ago and then at the same time... Yeah that's my thinking on the issue.

But in all honesty God is so good. Look back on the past year of your life and look at the Hand God had in bringing you through the ups and downs.

This is supposed to be encouraging...I hope it was.

No comments: