Monday, September 12, 2005

*sigh* of relief

Well this is fun, I just wrote a post and went to spell check it...well it totally erased it all. So we'll try again.

Friday I got out of work early I love those days! Brit and I then went and painted my mom's new office. We came home and cleaned up then went out to dinner at Applebee's and managed to stay there for a good three hours. Such fun! Jim was our server so we got to chat a little bit. Brit ended up spending the night and then we both had class Sat. So we got up semi early. I had an eye appointment before school so I headed to that. Yes I get glasses in a week. I can't wait to be able to see again. I love having glasses!
Saturday night I was able to finish setting up our basement. It is now all set for an additional "tv" room. We've even got a little carpet down there. Not ideal but it sure works out great. It gives me room to spread out too. My family isn't really using it much yet so it's more my personal space. I sure can't complain. Just give me a blanket and a cup of coffee and I'm good to go.
Sunday after church Brit and I decided to be very dilligent in our homework by heading out to Grand Haven for five hours. It was a perfect beach day. Then I got to come home and watch some football. Football season has to be my favorite! Jen thanks for getting me set up with fantasy. I love it it's keeping me so much more involved in the games. SO FUN! And I'm doing very well in my fantasy team. YES!

I decied to drop my spanish class after you know one week of classes. But it is such a huge relief. I not only have more free time but I get to do choir at church now too. I'll pick up the spanish class next semester. It'll be with a much better professor whom I admire a lot. My other classes are pretty good. I love my history class! I'm learning a lot about the history of the Middle East, and they are using the bible as a reference. They said it has a lot of great historical events. My website class is just getting underway so I'll keep you informed on that one. My photoshop class has a lot to be desired, but the good thing is that I can work on that on my computer too so I'll get ahead during the week and be able to leave when it comes to lab time.

~Have a good night~

No comments: