Saturday, September 17, 2005

Weddings and engagements...

Well I thought this was the summer of weddings...but I think I might be wrong...there have been even more weddings planned for next year. This week I first had a random phone call from a girl I went to highschool with and she asked me if I would sing in her wedding. Crazy. I then found out that my friends Gabe and Beka (A huge congrats again guys) are engaged and are planning a spring wedding. Susan and Paul got married friday night. Then I came home from the wedding only to have my Best friend from high school call and tell me she's now engaged and getting married in the spring. She has asked me to be her maid of honor. WOW. That's so cool. I feel so honored that she would ask me. Thanks Tridda!!! And I guess on top of that I am editing my brother and sister-in-laws wedding video. How fun.

Oh and this is by far the most exciting thing that happened to me this week...I bought two tickets to see Pistons vs. Heat. CENTER COURT but oh it gets even better....10 rows from the players bench!!! Yeah Baby. So I'm heading to the palace once again. Oct 22 with Hebe Gebe and Nov. 5 with mom. Oh the fun times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love is in the air...

:)

maybe i should move back up to MI, there seems to be more love in the air up there.

good luck on our football matchup today! i hope i don't crush you, i hope it's a close game and that you'll settle for having a few points less than me.

:D

Becky said...

Yeah well sorry about our match-up...kinda went in my favor. But don't worry I think you have a good chance of winning next week.